• Administrative support for career technical department including registrations and enrollment, special projects, timesheet and warrant accounting, attendance data entry, procurement of equipment inventory and supplies.
• Coordination of materials for meetings and training sessions, facilitate administrative initiatives, records management, maintaining office supplies, and class materials.
High profile leadership of multiple locations and teams of customer service, assets protection, merchandising and replenishment, and other store/district teams.
• Served as an Operations Auditor, Customer Service Auditor for a district of 11 stores.
• Trainer for the Target Business College for best practices for Front End, Service Desk, Financial Accounting, Inventory.
• District Trainer for all new Assets Protection Team Leaders (Executive), Front Door Agents, Undercover Team Members. Created best practices, and presented and trained large groups on procedures.
• Remodel Team Leader for two stores.
• Opened, hired and trained teams for six new stores, and closed one store.
Customer Service Team Leader
• Front end, cash office, service desk, outlying checkout responsibility.
• Hiring, training, reviews and disciplinary action for an average team of 175.
Merchandising Team Leader
• Planning merchandising space by sales/foot, brand placement, displays
• Hiring, training, reviews and disciplinary action for an average team of 60.
Replenishment Team Leader
• Supervised and directed unloading and loading of merchandise o to be stocked
• Hiring, training, reviews and disciplinary action for an average team of 90.
• Trained and implemented safety programs for the entire store
Assets Protection Team Leader
• Hiring of teams for asset protection, door security, screened all new hires for store
• Orientation of all new employees on safety, loss prevention, diversity and conflict management.
• Investigations of theft both in the store and district
• Interviews and interrogations of suspected shoplifters and employees
• Case builds of large groups for market fraud investigation with prosecution
• Hiring, training, reviews and disciplinary action for an average store team of 12, and district of 85, multi-store
• Hired and trained all district asset protection specialists, undercover, and door security in procedures, use of force, handcuffs, county and state laws
B2B copy, press releases, promotional materials, case studies, white papers, marketing, and advertising copy.
Professional screenwriting, rewrites, marketing, and networking.